Manually Adding Internet Stream to iTunes.
Before you can add a new Internet radio station, you will need to know its exact streaming URL — this is the Web address of the streaming server that the radio station uses to broadcast over the Internet.
1. On the iTunes main screen, click the Advanced menu tab and then choose the Open Stream… option. You should now see a pop up screen appear with a text box that you can paste streaming Web addresses into.
2. Switch to your browser and copy the streaming URL http://stream.laut.fm/radiowienerwald
This is usually done in a browser by right clicking the hyperlink and selecting a copy function (e.g. Firefox: Copy Link Location / Internet Explorer: Copy Shortcut / Safari: Copy Link).
3. Go back to iTunes and paste the URL you just copied into the text box. You can either right click your mouse and choose Paste from the dialog menu or use the keyboard shortcut (For PC: hold down the [CTRL key] and press [V]) or (For Mac: hold down the [Command key] and press [V].
4. Click the OK button to add the streaming address to iTunes.
5. To add more radio stations, simply repeat the above steps.
Listen with iOS and Android Smartphones and Tablets:
1. Download TuneIn Radio For Smartphone
http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Wienerwald-s108435/ and install the free app on your Mobile Device. Search for Radio Wienerwald. It´s done.
TuneIn Radio is a free downloadable application for all Smartphones that allows you to listen to Radio Wienerwald and other 30,000 radio stations around the world.
To use TuneIn Radio, you must connect to a WiFi or 3G for an internet connection. It has an impressive database of different radios worldwide, so you can listen to radio stations wherever you go.
Listen with your Smartphone or Internetbrowser without App.
1. Switch to your browser and copy the streaming URL
and paste the URL into the text box – click enter.